Hearts Of Stone Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams Areas Information
Welcome to the The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams areas information that helps you discover the entire of 6 Diagrams places for the Laptop, PS4 & Xbox One action-RPG sport story DLC #1.
Tip: Listed below are all of the areas for the Viper Witcher Gear Set for the Hearts of Stone DLC. This gear is healthier than all the rest! However you must be Character Degree 39 to equip the set.
Here’s the place within the Viper scavenger hunt to find the Armor & Weapon Set locations:
The Timeline for all these in-sport Viper Witcher Gear Diagrams locations is listed below.
Lara Croft Cosplay
The Witcher three: Hearts of Stone Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams
Viper Gear Set Places
How to find missing Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams?: It is a medium-armor witcher gear set. It consists of 6 items – four armor items, 2 swords. All of them are missable and might solely be obtained during sure components of the principle quests.
• STEP 1: The first four diagrams (Armor, Boots, Gauntlets & Trousers) will be found in the quest known as “Open Sesame!” Within the public sale house. You will have a chance to talk to folks earlier than you begin the bids. Talk to a lady named Countess Mignole and select the second option to trade with her. Make certain to speak to her as a result of these are miss in a position.
• STEP 2: The fifth diagram might be present in the same quest (open sesame!) inside the vault after you may have killed everybody acquire the deed to the home and look to your left. Look inside that chest and grab that diagram (Steel Sword).
• STEP 3: The sixth and last one can be found within the final quest “Whatsoever a man soweth…”. Make sure to talk to Shani and do the optionally available facet of this quest before assembly Olgierd or else you won’t have the choice to assist Olgierd. Once you select to help him you’re going to get despatched to a maze follow the video and it will lead you to the final witcher gear (Silver Sword). No diagram needed.
• STEP 4: Carry the diagrams to a Journeyman armorer / blacksmith to craft them.
Does the game save each Viper Witcher Gear Diagrams you collect?: No, you should manually save after successfully finishing every of those six scavenger hunts.
The place to find all Viper Witcher Gear Diagrams within the Witcher three: Hearts of Stone? The in-game gear diagram places for the Viper Witcher Gear Set are described on this detailed video information.
The Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams are listed within the video within the order that they appear.
Timeline in minutes denim shirt zappos for the Viper Witcher Gear Crafting Diagrams Areas Information:
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location #1 – Viper Armor (Most important Quest: Open Sesame!) — [0:05]
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location #2 – Viper Boots (Important Quest: Open Sesame!) — [zero:05]
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location denim shirt zappos #3 – Viper Gauntlets (Foremost Quest: Open Sesame!) — [zero:05]
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location #4 – Viper Trousers (Major Quest: Open Sesame!) — [0:05]
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location #5 – Viper Venomous Steel Sword (Foremost Quest: Open Sesame!) — [1:26]
• Viper Witcher Gear Diagram Location #6 – Viper Venomous Silver Sword (Essential Quest: By any means A Man Soweth…) — [2:00]
• Crafting the Set & Stats — [4:24]
• What the armor looks like — [5:Sixteen]
There you go! All new Viper Witcher Gear Diagrams in the Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone are yours! ?
Enormous due to Gametastik & Powerpyx for the information videos and suggestions.
Please comment you probably have any further The Witcher three: Hearts of Stone Viper Witcher Gear Diagrams location ideas of your personal, we’ll provide you with credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!