Kool-Aid Hair Dye Directions
Ever wanted to strive a loopy hair color however do not want to commit Kool-Support hair dye is a good way to check out colours at residence with out making a dramatic change or spending some huge cash.
The lighter your hair is, the extra dramatic your Kool-Aid hair colour will look. So those with blonde or bleached hair can count on a much more drastic look than those with darker hair. Nonetheless people with darker hair can nonetheless get a nice tint.
This is how it’s completed:
1. Put on rubber or latex gloves to protect skin from being stained
2. Select your UNSWEETENED Kool-Help flavor
3. Fruit punch give hair a pink tint
4. A blue raspberry a grape mixture give hair a violet look
5. How a lot do you need (in case you have very thick hair you will have a couple of more packets):
6. For very quick hair (think a couple inches above the shoulder) three packets ought to provide you with a good color
7. Medium size (round your shoulder) six packets ought to do the trick
8. Lengthy hair (A couple inches beneath your shoulders) should in all probability use nine or more packets to get a very good color.
9. Pour your packets into a bowl after which add a couple of drops of water and a bit of bit of your favorite conditioner. You must solely add sufficient water and conditioner to make the mixture right into a paste.
10. Mix the whole lot together till it’s a smooth paste (assume like toothpaste without lumps or virgin hair wigs for sale bubbles)
11. Cowl hair in paste, working the Kool-Support evenly by your hair.
12. Try to keep away from the scalp and forehead, nonetheless for those who make a mistake, you can rub your skin with a warm cloth or petroleum jelly to lighten mistakes
13. Cover you head in plastic wrap or a plastic shower cap and sleep in your Kool-Assist paste.
14. Shampoo and condition usually to take away your Kool-Assist then model as ordinary.