Kool-Help Hair Dye Instructions
Ever needed to try a loopy hair colour but do not need to commit Kool-Help hair dye is a great way to check out colours at dwelling with out making a dramatic change or spending a lot of money.
The lighter your hair is, the extra dramatic your Kool-Help hair coloration will look. So these with blonde or bleached hair can count on a way more drastic look than these with darker hair. Nevertheless folks with darker hair can nonetheless get a pleasant tint.
Here is how it is performed:
1. Placed on rubber or latex gloves to guard skin from being stained
2. Choose your UNSWEETENED Kool-Aid taste
3. Fruit punch give hair a crimson tint
4. A blue raspberry a grape combination give hair a violet look
5. How much do you need (when are weaves good for your hair you’ve got very thick hair you have to just a few extra packets):
6. For very short hair (assume a pair inches above the shoulder) three packets ought to give you an excellent colour
7. Medium length (round your shoulder) six packets should do the trick
8. Lengthy hair (A couple inches beneath your shoulders) ought to probably use 9 or extra packets to get an excellent color.
9. Pour your packets into a bowl and then add a number of are weaves good for your hair drops of water and slightly little bit of your favourite conditioner. You must only add sufficient water and conditioner to make the mixture right into a paste.
10. Combine all the pieces collectively until it’s a clean paste (suppose like toothpaste with out lumps or bubbles)
11. Cowl hair in paste, working the Kool-Support evenly by way of your hair.
12. Try to steer clear of the scalp and forehead, however if you make a mistake, you possibly can rub your pores and skin with a heat cloth or petroleum jelly to lighten errors
13. Cover you head in plastic wrap or a plastic shower cap and sleep in your Kool-Assist paste.
14. Shampoo and condition usually to take away your Kool-Assist then model as normal.